Friday 10 February 2023

Two-Tone Flora and Something Fancy Bundles

 Hi Crafters hope you are all well.

Today I am sharing a quick and simple card using the new Two-Tone Flora bundle and the Something Fancy Bundle which can also be purchased as a complete suite.





I used Basic White card stock for the base, and stamped the flowers in Balmy Blue and Pool Party Ink as its a two step stamp set. The flowers were then die cut using the accompanying dies.

I stamped the leaves in Evening Evergreen ink and used the accompanying dies to cut them out I  stamped the sentiment on the card base in Gorgeous Grape ink.





I cut the frame out of some Gorgeous Grape card stock using the one of the smallest Deckled Edge rectangle dies. I then layered some of the double sided Fancy Flora DSP beneath the frame, as you can see the colours coordinate lovely.

I then finished it off with some of the iridescent pastel gems and a small piece of the Pool Party Ribbon, all which are part of the bundle. 

I hope you like it, until next time, Happy Stampin xx

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment