Thursday 2 February 2023

Sale-a-bration Dainty Flowers DSP and Natures Harvest stamp and dies

Hi crafters, hope you are all well.

Today I am sharing a quick and simple card made with the free Sale-a-Bration DSP and the Natures Harvest stamp set and dies.



I used basic white card stock for the base and stamped the tank you at the bottom from the natures harvest stamp set in memento black ink. I cut out the panel for some basic white card stock to most on the on the front using the stitched rectangle dies. I also cut a piece of the Dainty Flowers DSP with the stitched rectangle dies.

I mounted the white panel onto some foam pads and off set the DSP piece on top of the white panel.  I stamped the smallest flower from the natures harvest stamp set and coloured it with light calypso coral and light granny apple blends.




I used some of the white basic twine behind the flower before mounting it with foam pads on the DSP. I finished it off with some iridescent rhinestone basic jewels.

I hope you like this quick and simple yet effective card, until next time, Happy Stampin xx

Supply List 

No comments:

Post a Comment