Friday 27 January 2023

True Beauty

 Hi crafters, hope all is well with you all.

Today I am sharing a card made with the True Beauty bundle.





I used the True Beauty Stamp Set and Dies to create this card.  The base of the card is balmy blue which was layered with some basic white card stock and some of the Awash in Beauty DSP  I then layered that with some more basic white card stock balmy blue and basic white again, so may layers :-)





I then stamped the flower head with polished pink ink and the leaves with granny apple green ink.  The buds where stamped in balmy blue ink and all where then die cut with the coordinating dies, they were then popped up onto the final layer on the card front with foam pads.

I stamped the sentiment with memento black ink onto some basic white card and used the label me fancy punch to punch it out along with some balmy blue card stock to give it a layer.  I wrapped some white bakers twine behind the sentiment before mounting it on foam pads.




Finally I sprinkled some iridescent basic pearls to finish it off, the idea came from a card made by 
Kylie Bertucci, I hope you like it, until next time Happy Stampin xx


Supply List


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful project Claudette! Thanks for the mention. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kylie, your projects are always so wonderful and inspiring xx

    ReplyDelete