Thursday 19 January 2023

Nature’s Prints

Hi crafters, I hope you are all well and doing ok.

I am back to share another quick card with you using the beautiful Sun Prints bundle.


                                                                                                                                                                   


For this card I used basic white card stock for the base and cut off an inch from the front panel.  I took some  of the gorgeous sun prints designer paper and cut an inch of that to line the inside edge of the card.





I stamped the large leaves on basic white card stock using starry sky in colour ink and die cut it out with the dies. I stamped the ferns onto the card front again with starry sky in colour ink and popped up the large leaves with some basic white twine behind it.

The sentiment was also stamped with starry sky in colour ink and I sprinkled some retried rhinestones in night of nay on the front.

Another simple but elegant card which i hope you like, until next time Happy Stampin xx

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment