Thursday 12 January 2023

Framed Florets

 

Hi Crafter's I am back with another card to share, this time its a new set from the new mini catalogue called Framed Florets, I love this bundle as there are so many beautiful cards that can be made for the floral lover.




I used Basic white for the card base and stamped the flowers in memento black onto some more basic white card stock. I coloured the flowers with dark and light petal pink blends and the leaves where coloured parakeet party light and dark blends.

I then mounted the basic white onto some soft succulent card stock and then mounted that on to the card base.




I stamped some of the small flowers onto some basic white with memento black ink and coloured them also with light and dark petal pink blends.

I fussy cut them out rather than using the die as they would have had a bigger white border around them. I arranged them on top of the stamped images and finished them off with some basic rhinestone jewels which I coloured with the light petal pink blends.





The sentiment was stamped with memento black ink and of course some extra rhinestones were sprinkled on top to finish it all off.

I hope you like it, until next time, Happy Stampin xx

Supply List



No comments:

Post a Comment