Thursday 5 January 2023

Cottage Rose

Hello and a Happy New Year to all my crafty friends out there.


I am back with a new start to a new year and today I am sharing with you a card I have made with some inspiration from Bibi Cameron using the Cottage Rose Stamp set.




I stamped the large flower from the stamp set in black memento ink on basic white card stock and coloured it using our blends light and dark petal pink and light and old olive, the flower was then cut out using the matching dies.

I cut a piece of basic white card stock to make a tent fold card and then cut the front panel at an angle.  I then placed the cut flower on the front leaving a gap and stuck it down. I then cut off the excess overhang so that the back and front matched up again leaving the gap in between.

I used the flower die to cut out a blank piece to put on the back of the flower to cover any bleed from the blender pens and for more security for the flower.





I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set in black memento ink and finished it off with some elegant faceted gems.

I hope you like it and I thank Bibi for the inspiration, until next time, happy stampin xx

Supply List


 

No comments:

Post a Comment