Thursday 23 February 2023

Sweet Citrus Bundle

Hi Crafters, I hope you are all well.

Today I am sharing a card I made with some inspiration from a recent team retreat I attended headed by Michelle Last using the Sweet Citrus Bundle.

When I first saw this bundle I was not feeling it, until Michelle had her team event and used it for one of the projects.




I used some craft card and an envelope, both which are not Stampin' Up! products.

The card base was embossed with the embossing folder which is part of the bundle. Some Vellum card stock was used as one of the layers along with some basic white card stock, both of these were cut using the deckled rectangle dies.

The limes were stamped with various shades of green ink refills on baby wipes before being cut and embossed with the hybrid embossing folder and dies. The leaves were also stamped with various shades of green inks and cut using the accompanying dies.






The small flowers were stamped with crumb cake ink and cut out using the dies. The inside layers were also cut using the deckled rectangle dies from basic white and parakeet party card stock. Evening Evergreen windowpane ribbon was used to tie around opposite corners of the basic white card on the front.

The peekaboo treat bag was also embossed using the embossing folder which was done at the retreat by Helen Broxap which I thought was a really good idea, thanks for that Helen :-).

The sentiment for both the card and the treat bag were stamped on vellum card stock using StazOn black ink.

The envelope flap was also embossed to finish it off and some in color opal rounds in soft sea foam were used to put into the centre of the flowers.

Thanks to Michelle Last and Helen Broxap for the inspiration and making me fall in love with the sweet citrus bundle, I hope you like it, until next time, Happy Stampin xx

Supply List 


No comments:

Post a Comment