Sunday 5 March 2023

Irresistible Blooms Stamps and Hello Irresistable Designer Series Paper

 Hi Crafters, I hope you are all well.

Today I am sharing a card I made with some of the online exclusive Hello Irresistible Suite which is available to Purchase now, check it out in my online shop. 




I used basic white card stock for the base and cut some soft sea foam card stock for the mat layer.  I cut one of the sheets of the DSP into strips to fit the soft sea foam mat and stuck them on leaving a small boarder in between each strip.  This idea came from a project I did at a recent team retreat that Michelle Last created for her team, which as always was a fun time and looking forward to the next one :-). 

I wrapped some of the soft sea foam ribbon near the top before popping it up onto the card base.






I stamped the flower with versa mark ink and covered it with white embossing powder and heat set it it.  I then used a light daffodil delight blender to colour it in and rubbed off the excess ink.  The leaves were stamped with old olive ink and both the flower and leaves were cut using the coordinating dies.




The sentiment is from the stamp set and was stamped using basic grey ink. The flower and the sentiment were popped up with dimensions and the leaves were laid flat underneath the flower.  I finished it off with some iridescent pastel gems from the the fancy flora suite,  I totally forgot that loose frosted dots are part of the online exclusive but it still worked well.

I hope you will take a look at the online exclusive suite as it is so beautiful, if you do ensure you are shopping with me using the following link  https://www.stampinup.uk/?demoid=5004197 

I hope you like the card, until next time, Happy Stampin xx

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment