Tuesday 10 May 2022

Hues of Happiness and Happiness Abounds Part 2

 Hi crafters, hope you are all well.

Today I have used the Hues of Happiness DSP again along with the co-ordinating stamp set, Happiness Abounds to make my card, I so love this paper and will be stocking up!.




I used Night of Navy card stock for the base of the card, layered Basic White on top of that and then layered Pool Party card on top of that.

I randomly stamped the Pool Party card with one of the flower stamps from the Happiness Abounds stamp set in Pool Party ink for a tone on tone look.

I then used the two different sizes of the Tailor Made Tags dies cut from Basic Shite card stock and stamped the sentiment from the stamp set on the larger tag in Night of Navy ink.





I fussy cut some of the Pool Party flowers from the Hues of Happiness DSP along with some of the leaves.  I positioned them covering some of the tags using foam pads to give it some dimension. 

I finished it off with some of the Glossy Dot gems which by the way I have ordered some more as I love them so much as they really compliment your makes.

I hope you like the card as much as I do, until next time, Happy Stampin xx

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment