Tuesday 3 May 2022

Hues of Happiness

 Hi Crafters, it’s been a while but I hope you are all well and enjoying the bank holiday.

Today I have made a card using the New Hues of Happiness Bundle using the DSP which is in the new catalogue which launches today!!

I love this paper so much you must check it out if you can.






I used Pool Party card stock for the base of the card and matted some Basic White on top.
 
The DSP has some large flowers which can be cut by hand or cut using the dies from the bundle. I used the Pool Party colour flowers. The backside of the paper looks like water coloured paper, that is the strip going down the middle.

I used one of the dies for the strip down the side from Night of Navy card stock that looks like a page ripped out of a note book. 






I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set, then sprinkled some of the gems from the suite.

All in all this DSP can help you make quick cards that look beautiful when finished.

I hope you like it until next time, Happy Stampin xx

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment