Tuesday 17 May 2022

Blessings of Home

 Hi crafters, hope you are all well.

Today I have used the stamp set Blessings of Home along with the Forever Fern stamp set.




I used one of the new in colour card stock Starry Sky for the base of the card. I mounted Balmy Blue card stock on that and stamped the large flower from the Blessings of Home stamp set onto Basic White card stock using memento black ink.

I coloured the flower in light and dark Highland Heather blends along with dark Mango Melody blends and light and dark Old Olive blends.

I used the splatters from the Forever Fern stamp set which was stamped off in Orchid Oasis another one of the new in colour inks.


                                               











I used some Basic White twine down the side before popping it up on top the the Balmy Blue card with dimensions. I used the sentiment from the Blessing Home stamp set which was stamped with Starry Sky ink on Basic White card stock which was then mounted onto some Starry Sky card stock.

I finished it off  with some of the Glossy Dots, which are my new favourite to finish off a card, I hope you like it, until next time, Happy Stampin xx

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment