Tuesday 8 February 2022

Flowing Flowers

Hi Crafters, hope you are all well, in another week of 2022 here’s hoping things are going well for you.

Today I have used one of the new stamp sets from the new Mini Catalogue, Flowing Flowers, another quick and simple card to put together. I also used a die from the main current catalogue and some of the free DSP from the Sale-a-bration catalogue.




I stamped the large flowers from the stamp set in Highland Heather ink and then fussy cut them out.

I used basic white card for the card base and attached some of the Simply Marbleous DSP which was cut using one of the dies from the stitched leaves dies which made it look like it has been stitched. 

I love this paper a lot as I have two packs, I might order some more with another order before sale-a-bration ends :-) 

I cut it down to fit on the front of the card base, then stamped the smaller flowers on the card base again in Highland Heather ink.

  


I stamped the sentiment in memento black from the stamp set then positioned my fussy cut flowers. I finished it off with some basic rhinestones as I always have to have some bling on a pretty card.

I hope you like it, until next time, Happy Stampin xx 

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment