Wednesday 16 February 2022

Awsome Otters

 Hi crafters, hope you are all well on this breezy day.

Today I have used one of the free stamp sets in the sale-a-bration catalogue, Awsome Otters, along with Friendly Hello. These otters are fun and mischievous. 😊





I cut some the simply marbelous DSP which is also in the sale-a-brations catalogue with one of basic borders dies which has a little bit of stitching on it. 

I used the blue paper to represent the water, i took some basic white card stock for the base of the card and again used one of the stamps from the Friendly Hello stamp set again in the sale-a-bration catalogue and stamped the splashes in balmy blue.

I stamped the otters twice and used soft suede light and dark blends to colour them in. I used balmy blue light and dark blends for the water along with some wink of stella and pool party light blend for the sky.




I used the stitched so sweetly dies to cut them out, before mounting them onto the card base I stamped the sentiment from t he stamp set them positioned my otters accordingly.

Its just by chance that most of my items used were from sale-a-bration which was not intentional, but these products finish at the end of this month. The otters are free with an order of £45 and the sampe for the simply merbelous paper. The friendly hello is free with an order of £90, so if you like what you see you have until the 28th February to get you hands on them.

I hope you like it, until next time, Happy Stampin xx

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment