Friday 4 February 2022

Elegantly Said

 Hi Crafters, hope you are all well, it’s been quite a while since my last post, but I am back.


Today I have created a card using the Elegantly Said stamp set and DSP.




I stamped the flowers on some basic white card stock using black memento ink. I used dark Daffodil Delight, dark Old Olive blends and retired light Rich Razzberry blend to colour the flowers. I then fussy cut them out ready to be mounted to the card.

I used the stamp in the set that looks like a butterfly to stamp in three corners at different angles. I used the stamp that looks like pretty lace to stamp across the bottom of the card, I wanted to stamp it vertically but the stamp wasn’t long enough so opted for a across instead.




I cut some of lovely Simply Elegant DSP that goes with the stamps for the bottom half of the card and topped it off with some brushed metallic card stock. I then mounted my fussy cut flowers and used some gilded gems to finish it off.

I hope you like it, until next time, happy stampin xx

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment