Friday 29 October 2021

Case the Catalogue Part 3

 Hi Crafters, hope you are all well, as promised I am again with another case from the annual catalogue series.

Today I have cased a card from page 77 of the Annual Catalogue with a few colour changes.



I used all the items shown on page 77 but changed some of the card stock used and the colour of the ribbon too.

I used a card base from the Hand-Penned Memories and More cards and envelopes pack. I used Coastal Cabana, Pool Party and Fresh Freesia cards stock along with some Basic White card stock.

The stamp set used was Positive Thoughts and Natures Thoughts dies, Ink used to stamp the fern and sentiment was Crumb Cake, the banner was cut using the Banners Pick a Punch punch.



I used some of the Fresh Freesia Ribbon and sprinkled some of the in colour gems on the front. 

It’s good to go back and use a stamp set that you may not have used for a while.

I hope you like it as much as I do, until next time, Happy Stampin xx

Supply List



No comments:

Post a Comment