Monday 8 February 2021

Whiskey Business

 Hi crafters, it’s that time again another lovely card ☺️

Hope everyone is doing well as can be expected in this current climate. Today I have yet another card for a man inspired by Mary K Shields.



I used the stamp set Whiskey Business which I stamped onto Whisper White card stock with Black Memento ink. I coloured the drink with Light Pumkin Pie and Dark Mango Meledoy blends. I went over the ice cubes with some Wink of Stella which you can’t really see in the photo. I used my Scan n Cut to cut out the decanter and glass, cheating I know, but if you can why not☺️

I used Basic Black card stock for the base tent style and layered some Mossy Meadow card stock on top. I cut four panels of basic black which were layered with some of the World of Good DSP one side was black with gold squares the other was mossy meadow.



I then cut another piece of basic black with mossy meadow layered on top and stamped the cheers to you from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set. I used in versamerk ink and heat embossed it with black embossing powder which is not a Stampin' Up! product, but I am hoping they will add black embossing powder to the range. 

Another nice and simple card for a man with not much to doto make it.

I hope you like it, until next time Happy Stampin xx

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment