Tuesday 2 February 2021

Beautiful World

Hi crafters, hope you are all well. Today I have decided on a Mans card as we all know its hard to find cards for men!!

Well today I have used the Beautiful World stamp set and co-ordinating dies along with some of the Designer Series Paper that goes with it, here we go. 



I decided I would try a DL card for a change, the base of the card is Very Vanilla card stock. I layered some Early Espresso card on top and then chose some of the World of Good DSP using the side that has some faded wording on it. The other side is blue with gold foiling on it that will be another card at some stage.

I used the co-ordingating dies to cut out the globe holders and the gold strip behind. The gold strip cuts out pieces from your card stock leaving an indentation, so I decided to cut it out completely so it looked like it does in the picture. 

See my sample below of what it looked like before I trimmed it down.



I stamped the globes onto Very Vanilla card stock with Soft Suede ink and cut them out with the layering circle dies that best fit the globe.


I punched the sentiment out using the Tailored Tag punch and also punched out an Early Espresso piece which was cut in half so it could be layered behind the Very Vanilla piece.

I added some clear apoxy gems which I coloured with the Bronze Stampin blend, I hope you like it and that it gives you some inspiration for a  mans card.

Until next time, Happy Stampin xx

Supply List

 

No comments:

Post a Comment