Monday 25 January 2021

Fancy Phrases

Hi Crafters, hope you are all well and doing fine in these uncertain times.

Today is another one of my creations using the Fancy Phrases stamp set and a few other items.



For this I used the Fancy Phrases stamp, I stamped the flower in Memento Black ink onto Whisper White card stcok which I then fussy cut out. I coloured it using Mango Melody dark and light blenders, Rococo Rose dark and light blenders and Granny Apple Green dark and light blenders.

I stamped the background on a Whisper White Thick card base with Crumb Cake ink. I then cut a strip of Daffodil Delight card stock using the Stitched Rectangle dies.

                                


I cut the leaf in the background out of Pear Pizzaz card stock using the Forever Flourishing dies. The sentiment from the stamp set was stamped and cut with the Painted Labels dies.

I used Wink of Stella over the flowers, and added a little bling as you can’t not have bling on a pretty card.

I hope you like it, until next time, Happy Stampin xx

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment