Monday 15 February 2021

Forever Gold Laser-cut Speciality Paper

Hi Crafters, hope everyone is ok and well.

I’m back again with another beautiful card and today I used the Forever Gold Laser-cut Speciality Paper, it is so pretty and very versatile.






For the base I used Thick Basic White card stock, I then layered some Gold Foil card stock on top of that with another layer of basic white card stock. I then layered one of the Forever Gold Laser-cut panels on top of that and used Soft Sea Foam and Mint Macaron Blends to colour in the leaves.




I stamped the sentiment in Old Olive ink from the Heal Your Heart Stamp set which is free during Sale-a-Bration with a £45 order. I used the Stitched So Sweetly dies to cut it out and put some of the Forever Greenery Thread behind it to finish it off.

I coloured some Basic Pearls with the Bronze Blend and scattered them in various places on the front of the card.

Another simple card to make with very little effort that looks amazing.

Just a note, Sale-a-Bration runs until the end of this month, so if you want to get your hands on the stamp set i used to make this card just place an order in my online shop to the value of £45 and then you can choose the stamp set for free or anything else that might take your fancy from sale-a-bration while it is still available.

I hope you like the card and that it has inspired you, until next time, Happy Stampin xx

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment