Tuesday 23 February 2021

Forever Blossoms

Hi Crafters, hope you are all well.

Today I have made a Birthday card using the Forever Blossoms stamp set along with Dandelion Wishes .





For this I used Basic White card stock for the base which I randomly stamped with a stamp from the Dandelion Wishes stamp set as a background using Smokey Slate ink stamped off.

I then stamped the small flowers from the Forever Blossoms stamp set onto Highland Heather and Purple Posy card stock using the corresponding ink to stamp. As I didn’t get the Purple Posy ink pad I used the Stampin Write Marker pen from the In Colours pack of pens to ink up the stamp. I then cut out the flowers using the coordinating Cherry Blossom Dies, I put a Basic Rhinestone in the centre of each of the flowers to make them pop a little.

I stamped the leaves onto Mossy Meadow card stock using Mossy Meadow ink and again using the dies from the Cherry Blossoms dies to cut the leaves out.






I stamped the sentiment which is from a retired stamp set with Memento Black which I layered with the die from Tasteful Labels and the scalloped circles from the layering circles dies.

I used the dies from the Forever Blossoms set to cut out some vellum pieces which I mounted behind the circles with some Polka Dot Ribbon and some of the Gold twin from the Forever Greenery ribbon bundle.   

I hope you like it until next time, Happy Stampin xx.

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment