Tuesday 10 November 2020

Forever Fern

 Hi Crafters, I’m back with another creation using the Forever Fern stamp set. 



Today I used Whisper White card stock for the base along with Pretty Peacock for the panels which were cut with the Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies, and then stamped randomly with the splashes from the stamp set. I love these dies as they are so versatile and can cut your panels to different sizes to for your card front.

I stamped the leaves in Old Olive and Garden Green, and the pods (not sure what they are called) I stamped in Pretty Peacock. I cut the embossed leaves from the Forever Flourishing Dies in Gold Foil and the other leaves from Vellum card stock




I used the Banners Pick a Punch from the Autumn Winter mini catalogue, and I really hope this punch carries on in the new catalogue when it comes out next year. I then wrapped some of the Forever Greenery Combo Trim around my punch sentiment and used Pretty Peacock Light Blender to do my dashes. I coloured some Rhinestone Basic Jewels with Pretty Peacock Dark Blender, and there you have the finished card.

I hope you like it, and I will be back soon with another creation.

Happy Stampin xx




No comments:

Post a Comment