Monday 16 November 2020

Feels Like Frost DSP

Hi Crafters, 

Hope everyone is doing well in the current climate.

I'm back again with a quick and simple card using Designer Series Paper (DSP) I thought I would do Christmas as it’s almost here and will be a strange one this year.



I used the carried over Feels Like Frost DSP which is so lovely with winter scenes throughout with a frosty feel. 

I punched out a circle from the DSP using the 21/4 " circle punch creating and aperture. The punched out piece which was stuck onto a Whisper White card base. I covered the aperture left in the DSP with some Metallic Mesh Ribbon, then mounted it onto the card base.


I cut a strip of same DSP because as you know most of our DSP is double sided and used the silver side as a base and stamped the sentiment from the stamp set Itty Bitty Christmas onto some whisper white card stock, punched that out using our Banners Pick a Punch and added a little bling, and there you have a quick and simple card that still looks very effective.

I hope you like it, until next time, Happy Stampin xx 

Supply List

No comments:

Post a Comment