Wednesday 25 November 2020

Pinkies Virtual Retreat Swaps

Hi crafters, hope you have had a great week.

I’m back again with a couple of cards I made for a virtual retreat which happened over the weekend, it was so much fun with 114 demonstrators in attendance, headed up by the wonderful Michelle Last.

I created two cards for two different swap groups, one was for any bundle and the other was for die cutting.

I used the Painted Poppies stamps and dies for the die cutting group. For the top half of the card i used the subtles embossing folder, and the bottom half the poppiers were heat embossed. I thought it would be a good touch for Remembrance Sunday.


For the other group any bundle I used the lovely you stamp set with the lovely labels pick a punch incorporating the gold hoops which I love on cards, it gives them a boost in my opinion. I stamped the base card with Pretty Peacock ink for th background.



We had a fabulous weekend and I am so very grateful to Michelle and the restof the team who helped to make this happen, and all the great projects we had for the event, the Pinkies Rock!

I hope you like them, until next time, happy stampin xx

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment