Thursday 5 November 2020

Lovely You

 

Hi crafters,

Its been a while since I last posted, life gets in the way sometimes, but here I am with something new.

I have used the stamp set Lovely You with inspiration from Jose Hoogeveen (StampinTreasure) I copied her card and put my own spin on it adding a few more items.




I stamped everything with Blackberry Bliss ink, I punched out the circle on the whisper white card stock with  21/4" circle punch so that a gold hoop would fit inside nicely. I then punched out a 2" circle from some blackberry bliss card stock to fit inside the gold hoop. I also used the stamp set Forever Fern for the sploges and used some clear elegant faceted gems coloured with dark blackberry bliss blender pen.




I really love this stamp set as it is so versatile, its so pretty in my opinion and goes well with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.

I hope you like it until next time, happy stampin xx


Supply List

No comments:

Post a Comment