Thursday 4 April 2019

Fancy Tag using Wonderful Romance Bundle

Hi Crafters,

Hope you have had a good week, a little late today but here it is :-)




Today I decided to make a tag using the Wonderful Romance Bundle, this is such a beautiful stamp set with framelits, one I hope gets carried forward in the new Catalogue.

I cut a piece of Sahara Sand card stock at 2 inches to fit into the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I then cut into the beautiful Floral Romance Speciality Designer Series Paper which is a vellum sheet, (gorgeous) at 2 inches to cover the tag.

I then used Mossy Meadow and Pear Pizzazz card stock to cut out the leaves and the leaf trellis from the Wonderful Romance Framelits. I cut out the oval again from the Framelits from Whisper White Card stock and stamped the sentiment in Pear Pizzazz.



I then used some of the Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon with some Old Olive Bakers twine and hung one of the Leaves Trinkets off the bakers twine, and sprinkled a few basic gems to make it look pretty.

All in all I have used a few different items on today's project but I love how it turned out.

I hope you like and maybe have a try at making one of your own.

Until next time.

Happy Stampin xx

Supply List



No comments:

Post a Comment