Thursday 28 March 2019

Accented Blooms

Hi Crafters,

I hope you have had a lovely week, today I have made a card using the Accented Blooms stamp set. Its a beautiful set that gets overlooked.



For this I used Daffodil Delight card stock as the base and matted whisper white onto that. I then stamped the image onto vellum card stock using versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then coloured the back of the stamped image with Stampin Blends, light and dark Daffodil Delight, light and dark, Pumpkin Pie and light and dark, Old Olive.



I used Butterfly Gala stamp set for the sentiment, the Tailored Tag Punch to punch out the sentiment and the Detailed Trio Punch for the corners on the velum, and some basic pearls.

You might notice a few black splodges on the edge of the card, whilst photographing it, an open ink pad was on my desk and yes the card fell on it, something always happens when ink pads are left open. Note to self for next time, hope you like it.

Until next time, Happy Stampin xx



No comments:

Post a Comment