Thursday 11 April 2019

Beautiful Bouquet Card

Hi Crafters,

I hope you have all had a good week.


Today I have made a simple card using the Beautiful Bouquet Stamp set and the lovely Rectangle Stitched Framelit dies, one I hope will be carried over to the new catalogue.  Talking of the new catalogue, this coming weekend I will be going to Onstage for all Stampin' Up! Demonstrators where I will get to play with and see some of the new items which will be in the new catalogue, and I will also see what's in the new catalogue I can't wait!! only two days to go so excited!

Lets get back to the card :-)  I used thick Whisper White card stock for all the elements. I cut out the frame using the Rectangle Stitched Framelit dies. I stamped the flowers in Merry Merlot which I stamped off once to get a lighter colour, I also used Mango Melody and Gorgeous Grape. The stems were cut out of Old Olive card stock, and the tiny flowers in the background were stamped in Pineapple Punch.

The sentiment was also from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set and I added some basic rhinestones to set it off.  


I hope you like today's card and maybe have a go at making one yourself.  

Something else I must mention, the Big Shot machine and our Stampin Trimmer will no longer be featured in our new catalogue, replacements will be coming out to cover these items but will be at a later date after the launch of the new catalogue, so if you would like either of these items, you can still get them while stocks last up until the new catalogue and maybe on the clearance rack.

While I am at Onstage I will try and post some sneak peaks of items that we can share on my Instagram page, claudettecambridge (@Crafty Claudette), so keep an eye out for any notifications from me if you are following me.

Happy Stampin until next time xx

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment