Monday 8 March 2021

Beautiful Friendship

Hi Crafters, hope everyone is doing well as can be.

Today I have made a quick and simple Birthday Card, using the Beautiful Friendship stamp set, and some retired items, who doesnt keep stamp sets that they like 😊





For the base I used Basic White card stock and stamped the large flower from the Beautiful Frienship stamp in Balmy Blue ink, the stemmed flowers were stamped in Pool Party ink. The leaves I stamped in Old Olive ink.





I used the Forever Fern stamp set to create the splatters in the background, and used the Stitched Nested Labels to stamp the sentiment from the Here's a Card stamp set. Retired Gold thread was used behind the sentiment, but you can use any thread that you may have in your stash to make it. I used some Basic Rhinestones sprinkled on the front to finish it off.

If you would like to purcahse some of the items I used to make this card, follow the link below to ensure that you are shopping with me.

http://www.stampinup.uk/?demoid=5004197

I hope you like it, until next time, Happy Stampin xx

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment