Monday 15 March 2021

Another Fancy Phrases Card

Hi Crafters, hope everyone is doing well, another week another beautiful card with a twist which I originally saw on Pinterest a couple of years ago by Jeneke de Jong who the inspiration came from .

Today I have used the Fancy Phrases Stamp set to make this card.






I used Basic White for the base of the card which is a tent fold style, then mounted some Soft Seafoam card on top then another layer of Basic White on top of that. I then stamped the large flowers from the Fancy Phrases stamp set in Memento Black ink and coloured the flowers Dark Daffodil Delight, Dark Pumpkin Pie and Dark So Safforn Blenders.

I coloured the leaves with Dark and Light Old Olive Blenders. The sentiment from the stamp set was stamped in Memento Black ink and then cut out using the Stitched Shapes dies.


                                           


I then used some retired Gold Thread behind the circle and placed that over the stamped image of the flowers and then used one of the lovely Gold Hoops on the circle that just fitted inside of the stitching so you could still see it.

I sprinkled some Basic Pearls around to finish it off.

If you would like to purchase some of the items used to make this card, please follow the link below to ensure that you are shopping with me.


Hope you like it, until next time, Happy Stampin xx

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment