Wednesday 6 January 2021

Boho Indigo Refill Kit


 Hi Crafters, hope you are all doing well, Happy New Year, let’s hope that this year will be a much better year than the last one.

I thouhgt I would start the year off with a simple card using the Boho Indigo Refill Kit and some other elements, nice easy card to make.



I used whisper white card stock for the base, I cut a piece of the Boho Indigo Refil Kit paper as a mat. The embossed piece is one of the sheets from the Boho Indigo kit which is already embossed for you. I then layered some very vanilla card stock on top of some Night of Navy card stock, stamped the sentiment from the Here's a Card stamp set in Night of Navy and used the gold flower and the white flower which are some of the elements that also come in the Boho Indigo Refill kit.

The leaf was from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Speciality Paper, and the trim at the bottom is from the Painted Labels dies where I used our new Mini Embossing Machine which I am in love with as it fits on your desk is very light and you can use most of your dies with it.


 So there you have it a nice simple card with not too much fuss to make it, I hope you like it, until next time, happy Stampin xx

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment