Sunday 17 March 2019

Team Event Product Showcase

Hi Crafters, hope you have had a good week.

Today is just a quick one, I thought I would show a couple of items that I made to showcase some of our Stamps and dies from the current Spring Catalogue at a team event we had at the beginning of February which I must say went down very well as everyone loved them.



I found a calendar in a shop we have called Poundland which had tags for the day of the month and dates. I stamped on them with the Forever Lovely stamp set and cut out some embellishments from the coordinating dies. Everyone at the event loved it, and it has since been cased by the lovely Kate Bolt who is part of the team under Michelle Last.

I also made a heart using the Be Mine Stiched Framelits Dies,  I cut 2 large hearts then cut a a few of the grouped hearts and glued them to one of the large hearts cut off the excess then glued the other heart to the back to cover up the workings. I then  stuck it to a skewer which could then be used as a centre piece for special occasions.




Well I hope you like them and maybe have a go at creating one yourself, details of the products used can be found below, if you would like to purchase any of the products used they can be found in my online shop or just click on the products below.

Bye for now and happy Stampin xx

Product List




No comments:

Post a Comment