Thursday 14 March 2019

Beauty Abounds

Hi Crafters,

I hope you have had a lovely week.  Today I have created a card using the lovely Beauty Abounds stamp set, I really love this set and the dies that come with it, I also used the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper, which I must stress will be retiring at the end of this month. So if you do like this paper I would order it now while it’s still available, you can get it free with a £45 order, so hop on over to my online shop and take a look.


I used Pool Party Card stock for the card base and stamped my image onto whisper white card stock. I used blends to colour in the image which were, the light and dark Bermuda Bay, light and dark Daffodil Delight and light Cherry Cobbler. I punched out the large butterfly from the Designer Series Paper and coloured it in again with the blends light and dark Daffodil Delight. There are three tiny butterflies which were fussy cut from the Designer Series Paper and last of all I used the stitched shapes dies to cut the circle, and just added a few basic pearls.


I hope you like it, feel free to have a go and create your own, until next time...

Happy Stampin xx

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment