Wednesday 31 August 2022

Natures Prints

 Hi Crafters, hope you are all well, today I am sharing with you a card I have made using the lovely stamps and dies for Nature’s Prints.






I used Basic White card stock for the base of the card, with toppers cut with the Stitched Rectangles in Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen card stock, the Evening Evergreen piece was mounted onto the card and the Soft Succulent and Basis White pieces had some Soft Succulent ribbon tied around it into a knot to look like a bow, they were both then mounted onto the Evening Evergreen piece.

I stamped two different leaves from the stamp set one which reminds me of a fern plant in Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent ink on a piece of Basic White card stock and then die cut them out.  







They were then mounted on top of the three layers of card with some dimension's and tucked under the ribbon.  The sentiment is from the Happy and Heartfelt stamp set as the font looks similar to the font on the Nature's Prints sentiments it was stamped in Evening Evergreen ink.

The final touch was some glossy dots which completed it well and as you know I like my embellishments.

I used these colours as the DSP that comes with this bundle is mostly blue and i wanted to showcase the stamp set in a different colour, I hope you like it until next time, Happy Stampin xx

Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment