Tuesday 5 October 2021

Case the Catalogue Series

 Hi Crafters, hope you are all doing well and enjoying the weather when we have nice days as Autumn is now slowly creeping in ☺️

Today I thought I would start a series of casing the catalogue with stamps that I have in my stash, I hope you like what you see along the way.

Today I started on page 25 of  the annual catalogue (which you can take a look at by clicking on the link in the side bar) using the Painted Poppies and Peaceful Moments stamps and dies.




I copied the card as is with a couple of changes, I used our retired Scripty 3D embossing folder on basic white card stock. The original card used the Macrame 3D embossing folder. On the Mint Macaron strip down the side I used one of the stamps from the set and stamped the ink splatter in Mint Macaron ink, the original used the Stichery stamp set using Basics White embossing powder.



The flowers were stamped with Memento Black ink and coloured in the same colours as the original using Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron and Shaded Spruce combo blends. The sentiment was the same sentiment as on the original card stamped with Memento Black ink onto Pale Papaya card stock. I then sprinkled some sequins from the Artistry Blooms set using the Calypso Coral ones, where as the sequins from the Expressions In Ink Ephemera pack were used on the original.

So you see you can case a card exactly or make a few changes like I did but get the same effect.

I hope you like it and maybe you can case a card you have seen exactly or change it up slightly.

Until next time, happy stampin xx

Supply List 


No comments:

Post a Comment