Thursday 5 August 2021

Hand-Penned Petals

 Hi Crafters, hope everyone is well.

It’s been a long time since I last posted, I have been very busy with work and family life and losing my mojo, hoping now that’s things will slowly get back to a new normal with lots more crafting.

Today I have made a card using the Hand-Penned Petals suite. I really do love this set, i will be posting more makes along the way.




For the card base I used Daffodil Delight card stock. A Designer Series paper is also part of the suite which I used to mat onto the card stock the then the other side of the DSP for the centre panel.




One of the flowers was stamped onto basic white car stock and the cut out using the lovely Tailor made tags dies, which I really love too.

The flower was stamped in Memento Black ink and coloured in coordinating blends and markers to match the DSP. Daffodil Delight and Mint Macaron Blender pens and Blusing Bridge Marker pen. The sentiment was stamped with Garden Green ink. 

I used some retired gold ribbon to loop through the hole of the tag and then added one basic rhinestones for some bling.

I got the idea for this card from Karen Ksenzakovic but put my own spin on it.

I hope you like it, until next time not too long this time I hope.

Happy Stampin xx

Supply List

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Claudette, lovely to see you crafting again x

    ReplyDelete