Thursday 8 April 2021

Hallett Bag and Notes Cards, Peony Garden DSP and Tasteful Touches

Hi Crafters, hope you are all well, having had my first vaccine jab I was feeling very tired everyday so wasn't in the mood to do any crafting, but I am back now and ready to go.

Today I thought I would go back to an oldie that is still being used today all due to Caroline Hallett who created the Hallett Bag a few years ago one of my favourites and can be handy as a little gift.


                                                     


I used the Peony Garden Designer Sereis Paper which will be retiring soon, so if you want some I would get it now if it hasnt already sold out! I used Petal Pink Card stock also to help with the base of the bag and handles.

The cards used to fit into the bag were basic white notes cards and envelopes where I used some more of the DSP and also the Taseful Touches stamp set which will be carrying over into the new catalogue.






Inks used were Basic Grey and Grey Granite. I used Petal Pink Blends and Grey Granite Blends to colour in my stamped flowers which were stamped in Memento Black and were fussy cut as there is no die for them.

Of course I had to add some bling and I also used the dies that come with the stamp set and the stiched so sweetly dies for some of the sentiments.





I hope you like it, until next time, Happy Stampin xx

Supply List






No comments:

Post a Comment