Thursday 25 April 2019

Mosaic Mood Speciality Designer Series Paper

Hi Crafters,

Hope you have had a good week.

Today I am showcasing a card I have made using one of the new Designer Series Paper stacks that everyone who attended Onstage came home with free and it will be featured in the new catalogue too.

You get 12 sheets in a pack 2 designs of each sheet. One side is glossy the other side is Matt, they are absolutely beautiful.

For my card I cut a strip that measured 2 inches and adhered that to the left side of the card. The revers of the piece I used had Matt flowers and butterflies which I fussy cut. I added Wink of Stella to the flower and butterfly and placed them near the top of the card.  The sentiment was stamped from the stamp set Humming Along which is one of the retiring stamp sets, so if you would like this stamp set you better order it as soon as possible because once its gone its gone.



Hope you like today's card and are looking forward to seeing the new catalogue which I can tell you if full of lots of lovely.

Until next time, happy Stamping xx

Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment