Wednesday 14 March 2018

Sale-a-Bration Springtime Foils and Peekaboo Peach

Hi Crafters,

Well Sale-a-Bration will soon be coming to and end, the end of this month as a matter of fact, so only a couple of weeks to go to get your favourite goodies while they are still available.

Today I have made a card using some of the springtime foils I really love this DSP which is free with every £45 order you make during Sale-a-Bration. I also used some the Peekaboo Peach card stock which will be retiring this year to make way for the new in colours. The card was inspired by Denise Garrison (Ladybug Stampin) from a periscope that she did, so thank you Denise!

I haven't really used a lot of Peekaboo Peach, so really loved making this card and I intend on using up the rest I have before it retires. Isn't  funny how we can be inspired by others which is a good thing.

I hope you like it, I will be back soon with another lovey make.

Bye for now and happy stampin.


No comments:

Post a Comment