Thursday 22 March 2018

Memories and More Petal Passion Card Pack


Hi Crafters,

Today I have made a card using the memories and more petal passion card pack.

I really love this card, it was made using one of the stickers in the pack, I raised it up off the card with dimensional, coloured it I with calypso coral and old olive Stampin Write markers, and put wink of Stella over the flowers. I also coloured some whisper white ribbon with the calypso coral marker which is behind the sticker and stamped the sentiment and butterfly from the blossoming basket stamp set from sale-a-bration, then sprinkles a couple of gems around. I love it so much and hope you do too.

All items can be purchased from my online shop if you click on the shopping bag in the side bar.

That’s it for now until next time, happy Stampin xx


No comments:

Post a Comment