Monday 1 August 2016

Card Commissions


Hi Crafters,

This is going to be short post today, here are a couple of cards I have been commissioned to do using Stampin' Up! items. I hope you like them.


This one is for a 60th Wedding Anniversary, I got the idea off Pinterest. I used the softly falling embossing folder and mounted it onto the card base. I added glimmer paper to the top and bottom of the embossed card. I used the satin organza ribbon we supply and for the hearts I used the sweet heart punch and used a retired heart from the circle card thinlits die to cut the out the centre of the heart. The wording was done in sliver with a minc machine.


This one is for a 40th Birthday, again i got the idea from Pinterest.  I used the number of years stamp set and dies. I used Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper, retired birthday bouquet DSP and Mint Macaron card stock. 

That's it for now, but i will be back soon with another post,

Happy Stamping x


No comments:

Post a Comment